Woocommerce order page
– I have uploaded the last 2.23 version of Academy and replaced some files by my historically modified files.
I also have added the jquery plugin you mention in other threads, in case it might help for the future.
I updated the site to the latest plugins including Woocommerce 5.5.2
– It seems to work (although I have not tested real orders) except for one point :
On the Woocommerce order page, the tabs of the different alternative means of payment do not open anymore.
Moreover, but I don’t know if it is related , Woocommerce indicates 4 obsolete php files in academy :
– academy/woocommerce/checkout/review-order.php version 4.0.0 est obsolète. La version du noyau est 5.2.0,
– academy/woocommerce/myaccount/dashboard.php version 4.0.0 est obsolète. La version du noyau est 4.4.0,
– academy/woocommerce/order/order-details.php version 4.0.0 est obsolète. La version du noyau est 4.6.0,
– academy/woocommerce/content-product_cat.php version 4.0.0 est obsolète. La version du noyau est 4.7.0
I know that you don’t want to really update your theme anymore, but are these files important?
Are they related to my problem ?
Thank you for your answer!
PS/I have being using Academy theme since 2013 and have always appreciated your incredible implication for your customers. I only regret you did not setup a new theme, adding only some functionalities (like recurring payment for courses) which could compete with the major LMS themes of the moment. Even at a quite higher price with the same service, you would have had a huge success!
Thank you Ihor, once again you are right. It was a cache problem !
I hope you will find time to take a break this summer.
Thank you so much again !
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.