WooCommerce columns and sidebar
The /shop is aligning the courses in a strange way:
1. on the first row it displays 3 columns.
2. the second and third course are jammed together, not leaving the same spacing as with the first and second course.
3. the second row only displays two courses (instead of three).
To visualize the above problems:
1. How can I display three courses per line (3 columns) with even spaces between them?
2. How can I get rid of the side bar or create a custom side bar (with testimonials, for example)?
Many thanks! Omid
Thanks for the answer.
I’ve upgraded the /academy/woocommerce folder and the spacing now is fixed. Thanks!
There are still a few issues:
1. I still would like to know, how to get three products on each row. I still have 3 products on the first row and 2 products on the second row.
2. As a side effect, I had to turn off form-checkout as I was getting a Fatal Error message and am using the woocommerce form-checkout. Would I need to update the entire academy theme? I am hesitant as I did a few customizations.
3. Also, some stuff is not translating, even though in LocoTranslate the translation is present. Not sure how that is related.
Please let me know how to fix these issues.
Thanks for the answer!
1. I don’t have the Products section in Appearance/Theme Options. I did find it in /configurations/reading options (/wp-admin/options-reading.php)
Could it be that my Academy Theme needs to be upgraded?
In any case, I’ve been able to fix that.
3. I’ve checked. I’ve even changed the text in the terms.php file, but it does seem to read it from there as expected.
One more thing about the side bar issue:
4. Is there a way to get rid of the side bar altogether in the Product Listing?
Please let me know.
It seems that I was able to fix everything. But, after upgrading the /academy/woocommerce folder (as suggested in the threat above) the new students are not automatically enrolled into the courses anymore, even though the order marks as complete. This is a major problem, as I have to enroll every student now manually into their bought course.
Could you please check this?
This is exactly what happened: my WoCommerce is on 3.0.1. I will now update the Academy Theme (mine is on 2.13).
I’ve copied all files via FPT to my computer and have copied the database. Is that enough or is there anything else I would have to back up?
And, how do I update the them? I could not find any documentation on that. Do I have to copy all the new theme files via FPT? Or is there something else I would have to do? Please let me know.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.