My problem is that I don´t see the en_US.mo file, I only have the en_US.po which I renamed to es_ES.po but it is not working
Can you advise me please
I also add to make clear my last question that when I saved some translatiosn using Poedit
3. Click “Save”, you will see that en_US.mo file has appeared in the same folder.
This did not happen
Thanks for the rapid replay but that file is not generate yet, I still only the es_ES.po file in /wp-content/themes/midway/languages.
But I do have the es_ES.mo file in /wp-content/languages. Do I have to copy this file into /wp-content/themes/midway/languages?
Thanks a lot for your help…. Now is perfectvdarend 4 years ago
Thnxlsmith1974 4 years ago
I have downloaded POEdit from the link you shared above (several times), however, when I click on it to Run the program it does not do anything.
Do you have another option?
Thank you,email@example.com 4 years ago
Hello Themex. I am ahving a similar issue however i followed all the steps above and when it came time to upload my saved language file form my desktop to the filemanager on the hosting site it would not let me select a US_En.po or mo to be uploaded. Thoughts on what the problem may be?
i have a problem with the language change to german….
1. i translated local the file en_US.po in the program POEditor
2. i go to “export” and choise select typ “po”
3. then i safe it again as a select typ “mo” (right? it will not automatically create…..)
4. re-write to de_DE.po and de_DE.mo
5. Upload this files to the/ wp-content/yourtheme/languages folder
6. i change in the wp-config.php from WPLANG to “de_DE”
Nothing happens……can you help? do you have perhaps the files de_De.po and de_De.mo…or do you make premium support…
thank you very much for your great answer! i’m very happy now! thank you, that you answer my question so fast (weekend!!). thanky you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.