translate, Profile Search, payment interface
Thanks for your amazing work.
I have several question when I was testing it on my localhost.
1) How to translate the words showed in the front end. I want to use it in another language. For example, “Successful Stories” and “Featured Profiles” on Home page (by the way, is it possible to add links to these two?), “Hello, I’m…………”
2) How to add more fields for “Profile Search”?
3) How to disable post comments?
4)Is the payment interface been integrated? What should I do next to fulfill the real transaction process?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated
5） Is there a way to let the users have themselves registered first before they can check the pages of my websites?
Thanks in advance.
Sorry, but there are three more:
6) I’ve registered some users, but why aren’t they showed in “Profiles”?
7) In the register page, are only English names allowed? After I type other language characters for name, it pops up”Invalid character used in username”.
8) I use one user A to send message to B. B can see the number of messages, but he can’t view it or open it. Why?
I just reinstalled your theme. Now I’ll never touch that part again until you release fixed version.
regarding 4. I have successfully created price for membership as did in your demo. But after I click “sign up now” button, it give me a page with nothing. Anything I should fix it to make it a real transaction with Paypall, Credit Card…?
Thanks in advance
Got it. Thanks a lot.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.