Theme options are hidden + Users access issue
Thanks for the great theme.
I have two questions for you.
First, I have recently noticed that the theme options section is blank. What could be a permanent solution to this?
Second, when a user starts to log in then will be directed to the “store” section instead of the profile section. How can this be fixed so users can access their section including uploading their photos or changing their password…etc?
Much thanks and looking forward for your answers 🙂
Thanks for your prompt reply.
1. I tried to install the plugin and it works as a temporary fix, however, it adds load to the site which I am trying to prevent doing. When upgrading the theme to the latest, I noticed that many things did not work the same way they used to be working with the old theme. My question is: Is there any file/content that I can move from the old theme to the upgraded one that will fix this issue permanently?
2. I found the fix to this and it is by going to WP Settings and changing the “New role of the user” from Customer to Subscriber. However, the user can only edit his/her first and last name and upload a photo but there is no section that can allow rest/change to the password…etc. How am I able to allow this? I went to the Theme Options but there is no option to allow this.
3. The slider on the homepage is acting a little weird when switching between each other. Some sliders are not showing automatically. It seems that there is a glitch somewhere. How am I able to fix this?
* I can move from the (upgraded theme) to the (old one) that will fix this issue permanently?
Just to update you.
1. The (Theme Options) has appeared after moving the (assets) folder “only” which is located inside the JS folder to the old theme. This solution works like a charm.
2. I couldn’t find any option to allow resetting the password of a user. I want a user to be able to change their password just in case he/she forgot it. please check screenshots:
Also, in case if I want to use woocommerce as you suggested then how am I able to do that? also what snippet shall I use and where to upload it. Any instruction is highly appreciated.
3. I tried to use your updated academy theme but still, the slider is glitching and acting weird. Is it possible that I sent you temporary access to check this?
Again many thanks for your continuous help and support.
An email was sent to you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.