SignUp for membership leads back to homepage… Why ?
I have lovestory and Woocommerce installed and when I signup for the membership as a subscriber it leads me to Homepage. Normally it should lead me to checkout page in order to process the payment to upgrade the membership account.
The payment on website is via cheque or local mobile payment.
I want to achieve this :
– The user select for example “Bronze” membership
– When click on the link “ Sign Up Now “…he is taken to checkout page for the payment.
– Once payment done…he redirect back to profile with his new membership profile updated.
Can you advise how to achieve that ??
When installed Woocommerce, those pages are not installed…I have even uninstalled / reunistalled Woocommerce…those pages still not coming.
Your guys should make one video on this…This is too much trouble…my project is blocked due to this…
I have managed to create “checkout” and “Cart” Page by waching videos on Internet.
But still same issue the ” Sign up now ” Button for membership subscription redirect back to homepage..
Need urgent assistance here.
Thanks for what you did already.. But still facing issue in the payment process.
I have set up Paypal Sandbox and create one account on my site with ” John Doe credentials from sandbox” for testing purposes. But i have observed certains things.
When the payment process is completed with John Doe credentials :
– Membership account is not updated to subscribed membership
– And in Woocommerce/order….The Status of the Order is showing ” On Hold ”
BUT NORMALLY- Membership account should be updated- and The Status of the Order should be showing ” Completed “.
How to solve this issue…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.