1. I’m not seeing a widget for the “Release Categories” so I can put it in the sidebar.
2. On the individual release pages, I’ve set categories for each release. Categories are not showing up on the front end of the main release page or individual pages.
Can you help me out with this?
1. Thanks, I will create a custom menu, but where do I find the links to the release categories? Or what is the URL structure for release categories?
2. The categories I’ve created for each release are not showing up on the release pages? (see here: http://goodbeats.com/wp2013/music/)
— Where should the categories be displaying.
1. Actually I just needed to find the URL for the categories. I don’t want to create pages for each. I figured it out and this is the URL structure: http://goodbeats.com/wp2013/release_category/house/
2. I think you misunderstood this question. I’m not talking about creating links. I’m asking where do the categories show up on the release page + individual release pages – on the front end. Currently category is not showing on the page template.
Sounds like you are saying categories – is not programmed to show up on the release template pages. Seems like an oversight.
Thanks for your responses.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.