Not Update anymore?
I would like to know if you going to support Makery with Updates or something like that?
Is a great theme…
Wow great news thanks you…babilonia 2 months ago
Any updates about that?
The theme isn’t stable in the last version of wordpress and woocommerce, and every update of wordpress has a lot of issues with this theme…
Really is a good work, but its very frustating had a site with all this issues in the backend or front end.
Do you have any documentation or feature lists for the new Makery theme?
I would like:
1. Seller generated coupons – ability for shop owners to create & manage their own coupons.
2. Seller managed refunds – ability for seller to trigger refunds
3. Seller shipping notifications & tracking – ability for seller to copy/paste tracking info and trigger shipping email to buyer
I’ve got a bunch more but those are some of the big ones!
A redo of Makery sounds fantastic! I’d also like to add a few things for consideration.
The 3 things Siteproduce mentions would be very useful to have. I also have a few more to add that I’ve been wanting to have.
1. Native support for multiple currencies. While plugins are somewhat able to do this, Makery currently overwrites a bunch of WooCommerce price calculations that prevent the plugins from working correctly (without hacks and hotfixes). This also makes it near impossible to cache Makery sites when using multi-currency.
2. A single cart and checkout when ordering from multiple “shops” at once.
3. Greater SEO and keyword control/options. Again, plugins are able to do this but Makery overwrites or disregards some of the functionalities that they use.
4. (I believe this is sorted in Makery – WooCommerce 3.0+) To have as many zones as you want and so that shop owners pick which products belong to what zones. This is useful for those who sell both large/heavy items and small/light items.
5. Greater multi-language support. It would be great if shop owners could write their terms, shop description, product description and so on in multiple languages.
6. A sort of analytics for shop owners so they are able to e.g. see how many visitors they have had throughout the past week, what products have been seen the most and so on.
7. Better site speed for large marketplaces but I’m sure this is something you’ve thought about alreadymiguydigital 1 month ago
Please also add geolocation for products and vendors the theme in next update.
One more thing I thought of is to improve on the shop review process so that they can also set up shipping and products. Then they submit everything for review at once.
I like thobri’s suggestions.
Having one-cart would be GREAT!
Analytics & private messages would be nice too. I’ve had to turn off the message feature since it exposes email addresses and created the opportunity for side deals.
What about a dashboard for the sellers? So they can see some basic stats on their shop items…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.