Mixcloud players do not display song/artist titles
Hello again, this is a problem I’ve had for about three months. Using the Replay theme on WordPress, (roccosmusicamusica.com) I embed Mixcloud player widgets. The players are supposed to display the song titles and artist names, but one day they just disappeared. I’m on pc (Windows 10) and I use Chrome.
I have experimented with two other browsers: Edge and Firefox.
On Edge the titles also do not display.
But on Firefox they *do* display.
Checking the same three browsers on my iPhone, none of them display titles.
Here is what I have tried:
1) I have contacted Mixcloud support three times and have received no support regarding this problem.
2) I’m certain my Replay/Wordpress/browsers are all up to date.
3) I have cleared my cache and cookies.
4) I added additional code to the widget to see if that would work. It did not.
5) I have tried previewing 4 different WP themes. None of them displayed song title/artist information.
6) Using Coffee Cup HTML editor, I pasted a mixcloud widget code to a blank page. Again, no song/artist information.
7) I wanted to see if I could find the problem within the WP/Replay CSS, but I do not know enough about CSS and thought I’d better not mess with that!
I put together a photoshop image of how all the browsers display the Mixcloud widgets on both pc and mobile. I can send it to you if you’d like.
I really need help with this as it is important listeners are able to see the song titles and artist names, because often they are able to click on them in order to purchase them. Thanks very much.
Ok. Thanks for helping. I just sent you an email.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.