Hi it turns out that I have a multi-language site with only two languages English and Spanish. I have not been able to translate the custom fields that I added to the profile, In theme options I added them manually in the English language. Now I am using the loco translate plugin to translate them to Spanish and I only managed to translate the basic fields. Attached image https://prnt.sc/wfq4k1
And tried updating the pot file from poedit and from loco translate but the new strings are not added.
Ok thanks it worked. What I did was download the pot file again from loco translate and uploaded it back to the file manager / wp-content / themes / lovestory / languages. Then with poedit I opened the po files and the new strings appeared. After manually translating them save and upload the po and mo file to the server, replace with the previous files and voila.