Admin / Sellers Comission Payment Flow
1. How to Admin identify Seller’s Which Order Payment is Transfer or not?
2. How to Admin Analyst Payment Details again of Approving Seller’s Payment Request? i mean where Admin Check Sellers Particular Order Payment has been Transfer or not?
3. How to Sent Seller Withdrawals Request Order wise and How it can Analysis Order Wise Payment is Comes or Pending?
4. Where can Admin Check his Payment history which can he already transfer to seller’s account again with Order Number?
5. How to check seller’s his payment history order wise which order payment is comes or which is not?
Please give above Questions of Answer for clear flow as soon as possible.
Thanks for your reply and Great Support.
My Major Query is Following… Please Check and Replay asap.
1) Where and how will the Admin be able to check his account balance on the back end panel?
2) Where on the back end panel can the Admin check the Order wise Outstanding Payment to be done to the sellers?
3) How can the Sellers track Order wise payment status in the Seller’s Account Page?
4) How can it be possible to request order wise payment Withdrawals to the Admin?
please let me know when you are available for online chat for discussion about the point. my client is wait for this points.
give me your time schedule for online support when you are available for online support.
if you are not share publicly than you can share your schedule on my email id : email@example.com
i want to talk with face to face online support.
Rahulmneskoro 1 month ago
I use Stripe as the payment method. What would be the best way to process requested withdrawals from my Stripe account to Skrill or PayPal accounts?
Is there a way to add Stripe as one of the options for the shops to withdrawal?Resonance 3 weeks ago
I saw that you will be writing a new version in a few months.
When you do this will you be making a method so that payments go directly to the shop owners, who can be billed for their commission?
This is how I would like to set the site up.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.